I found this website, Operation Beautiful http://operationbeautiful.com/, last year and LOVE it. Why? Because it’s all about treating yourself kindly, generously, compassionately and CONSCIOUSLY. In their words, it’s about “transforming the way you see yourself one post-it note at a time.” Their goal: to end negative self-talk, or fat-talk. I spend much of my time each week talking about and exploring exactly this. Let’s all get active and get involved in eliminating negative self-talk and becoming healthy role models for everyone whose lives we touch! What’s your note?
Tag Archives: operation beautiful
- i second that! keep spreading the good word! @FranMeadows @selenidotorg @AllisonState @FormulaFeeder @AdiosBarbie 13 hours ago
looking for…adolescence advertising anxiety balance beauty bmi body image body positive breathe CFDA children comfort zone destructively fit dieting eating disorders empowerment expectations facebook fashion girls guidelines holidays inspiration intention jodi rubin judgment love your body mantras media media literacy messages mind music new year's resolutions perfecting play pregnancy relationships science self-esteem social networking spirit trust twitter values
- teaching nutrition in school
- stop worrying, it’s not going to help you!
- registration is open!!!
- raising kids after having an eating disorder
- we should aspire to be more like wolves
- say it isn’t so!
- how do you define beauty?
- what do you think about these mannequins?
- Destructively Fit™: exciting news!
- can pregnancy trigger an old eating disorder?